What is Scopic’s monitoring policy?
This policy aims to provide guidelines on how monitoring of the client applications deployed to HaaS should be monitored.
- For each application, we set Zabbix Web monitoring which is capable of monitoring the application from the user perspective.
- For each application, we will be monitoring CPU, RAM, and storage using Grafana. Grafana is integrated on a cluster level.
- For each application, there will be the following alert triggers (check Severity Table for an explanation about severity):
- Application not reachable through (Zabbix) - Severity Disaster
- CPU load above 60% - Severity Average
- CPU load above 80% - Severity High
- RAM usage above 60% - Severity Average
- RAM usage above 80% - Severity High
- Storage used above 60% - Severity Average
- Storage used above 80% - Severity High
- All alerts should be sent to the following destinations and handled according to the Severity Table shown below. Alert destinations:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS to all relevant Scopic’s IT Department members
- Each alert triggered should be logged according to the Incident Management Policy.
- If the Disaster Severity alert is not handled within 4 hours an automatic alert will be sent to Scopic Management for further actions.
What is Scopic’s backup policy?
Scopic has strict backup policies that aim to define and publish the rules around creating, verifying, and using backups for resources that are part of the Hosting Services. Backup Policy Hosting as a Service (HaaS) Resources are resources used to ...
Application Hosting - Monitoring Policy
Policy Objective The objective of this policy is to provide set of written rules revolving around monitoring of the applications on Scopic's Application Hosting evnironment. Policy Scope This policy applies to the resources (servers, volumes, ...
Application Hosting - Backup & Restore Policy
Policy Objective The objective of this policy is to provide set of written rules revolving around backing up and restoring of the applications hosted on Scopic's Application Hosting environment. Policy Scope This policy applies to data hosted on the ...
What information does the Website store? Scopic can request and store data needed to provide services for you. We do not directly store or have access to your credit card details. Your credit card information is securely stored and processed by a ...
Application Hosting - Introduction
Welcome to the Scopic's Application Hosting introduction page. In this page, you will be introduced to the Application Hosting offering and understand if this is the right choice for your needs. What is Application Hosting? Application Hosting is ...