What is Scopic’s monitoring policy?
This policy aims to provide guidelines on how monitoring of the client applications deployed to HaaS should be monitored.
- For each application, we set Zabbix Web monitoring which is capable of monitoring the application from the user perspective.
- For each application, we will be monitoring CPU, RAM, and storage using Grafana. Grafana is integrated on a cluster level.
- For each application, there will be the following alert triggers (check Severity Table for an explanation about severity):
- Application not reachable through (Zabbix) - Severity Disaster
- CPU load above 60% - Severity Average
- CPU load above 80% - Severity High
- RAM usage above 60% - Severity Average
- RAM usage above 80% - Severity High
- Storage used above 60% - Severity Average
- Storage used above 80% - Severity High
- All alerts should be sent to the following destinations and handled according to the Severity Table shown below. Alert destinations:
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS to all relevant Scopic’s IT Department members
- Each alert triggered should be logged according to the Incident Management Policy.
- If the Disaster Severity alert is not handled within 4 hours an automatic alert will be sent to Scopic Management for further actions.
What is Scopic’s backup policy?
Scopic has strict backup policies that aim to define and publish the rules around creating, verifying, and using backups for resources that are part of the Hosting Services. Backup Policy Hosting as a Service (HaaS) Resources are resources used to ...
Can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription to any of Scopic’s services and support at any time. To cancel it, log in to the Customer Portal and go to the Subscriptions tab. From the subscription list, click on the subscription that you would like to cancel. In ...
You installed the application successfully, and now it’s time to configure it. You must be logged in to Jira as an admin, then click on the ‘Configure’ button. Image 4: Configuring the application 4.1 Teamwork Integration Setup Once you clicked on ...
SoftSync Synchronization Management
5.1 Projects List Once you finished setting up the integration, the first thing you’ll see is the Projects List page. This page lists: 1. Linked projects 2. Unlinked projects Image 21: Project Links page On the Project List page, you can: 1. ...