To be able to install SoftSync, you must have global administrator permission on the Jira System. There are two different ways you can install SoftSync: via the Atlassian Marketplace or Jira Plugin Manager.
3.1 Installation via Atlassian Marketplace
1. In the Atlassian Marketplace page, type SoftSync into the search. You can also click on this link: %app_name_link%. This link will take you directly to the application page.
2. Once you found SoftSync, you can install the application for free with a 30-day trial, or you can purchase it right away.
3. Log in to your Jira account and proceed with installing the application.
3.2 Installation via Jira Plugin Manager
1. Log in to your Jira account, then click on the gear icon on the top corner of your screen, and you’ll see the Jira Administration menu.
2. Click on Applications.
Image 3: Jira Administration panel
3. Once you’re on the Application marketplace, type SoftSync into the search bar,
4. You can either purchase the app or start a 30-day free trial.